Involvement within our Communities
We believe that stakeholder involvement should be central to everything we do and we want to develop a culture of involvement that underpins all of our work. This enables us to support communities and strive for excellence.
We focus our energies around five themes. These are:
- Resident Involvement - We are committed to involving residents in the delivery of our services. There are a number of ways residents can get involved. These include joining the Resident Panel, becoming a member of our Board, attending forum meetings, completing questionnaires and providing us with complaints, comments or compliments.
- Community Empowerment - This is where you can help make a difference to where you live, and how you can get involved in your community. We can help build relationships within local communities and support community projects.
- Individual Empowerment - We can help on an individual level. This may include support with moving to a more permanent home, managing money and bills or help with education and training.
- Volunteering - We want to help people improve their skills and meet new people who work and live within our communities.
- Fundraising - We support community projects as well as individual training and education.
We are always interested in listening to peoples views and welcome anyone who has an interest in improving our offer to get in touch.