Knowing that you’re making a real difference to the lives of others is always rewarding. But we offer our diverse and talented community of people much more than that.
Our comprehensive and attractive range of benefits includes:
- Competitive salaries in our sector.
- 39 hour working week.
- Up to 27 days holiday entitlement (not including bank holidays).
- Minimum of 7.5% employer contribution to a pension plan (subject to staff member contributing a minimum of 5% of salary).
- Gym, including sauna, membership.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Individual training and development programmes.
- An opportunity to be part funded for a course.
- Generous company sick pay.
- Enhanced maternity entitlement.
- Enhanced paternity entitlement.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Discretionary compassionate leave.